GEORGIA-MOLDOVA-ARMENIA FORUM: How will the war in Ukraine reshape democracy and governance in EaP region?
📣 Registration is required to attend the event: register here 🔗
Georgian Institute of Politics is pleased to invite you to the GEORGIA-MOLDOVA-ARMENIA FORUM- How Will the War in Ukraine Reshape Democracy and Governance in EaP
The event will be held on Friday, May 13 from 12:00 (GMT +4) (Baku, Tbilisi, Yerevan) on Zoom Platform.
– H.E. Maaike van Koldam, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherland to Georgia
– Floris van Eijk, Charge d’affaires a.i. of the Kingdom of the Netherland to Moldova
I Panel – EU integration and its effects on good governance and democratic processes in EaP
– Dr. Stepan Grigoryan, Chairman of the Board, Analytical Centre on Globalization and Regional Cooperation (ACGRC)
– Iulian Groza, Executive Director, Institute for European Policies and Reforms (IPRE), MoldovaJ
– Dr. Shota Kakabadze, Junior Policy Analyst, the Georgian Institute of Politics (GIP)
– Moderator: Anastasia Pociumbian, Research Fellow, DGAP
II Panel – The future of Eastern Partnership in the aftermath of war in Ukraine
– Dr. Sergi Kapanadze, Co-Founder, GRASS
– Dr. Sonja Schiffers, Director, Heinrich Böll Foundation Tbilisi Office-South Caucasus Region
– Dmytro Shulga, European Programme Director, the International Renaissance Foundation
– Moderator: Ana Andguladze, Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Working language: English
Please follow the link to find program of the event
We look forward to seeing you at the forum.
The Forum is a part of a project “EaP Cooperation for Stronger Democracy: Georgia, Moldova and Armenia”. The project is implemented by the Georgian Institute of Politics (GIP, Georgia) in partnership with the Institute for European Policies and Reforms (IPRE, Moldova) and Analytical Center on Globalization and Regional Cooperation (ACGRC, Armenia). The project benefits from support through the Netherlands Fund for Regional Partnerships MATRA for regional cooperation in the Eastern Partnership (EaP).