Project Duration: 09.2016 || 12.2017
Donor: Open Society Georgia Foundation (OSGF)
Budget: 24,925 USD
The project aims to bring closer and strengthen cooperation at the civil society level among Eastern Partnership countries who signed Associations Agreements with the EU: Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
The regional project will assess and report the progress made by these 3 countries in the implementation of political commitments included in the Association Agreements (AA) signed with the EU. The advocacy goal is to make the best use of the EU’s leverage in demanding reforms of justice, anti-corruption and anti-discrimination from its Eastern neighboring countries.
Project activities :
- Organizing a convening in Georgia including:
- regional peer-learning and experience-sharing for national experts from Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia;
- roundtable discussions on topics of common interests;
- training session on EU advocacy and policy brief drafting;
- Joint regional comparative policy paper in cooperation with national coordinators in Moldova and Ukraine and OSF colleagues in Brussels.